The ISSXTM410 10MM Williams 1/2" Dr Flextension 4.09" Shrank 6Pt - ISSXTM410 comes with the Williams Industrial Brands Limited lifetime warranty.
Williams Flextension are used extensively in engine and heavy equipment manufacturing, assembly and repair. They increase productivity by featuring an integrated (non-removable) design of the drive extension and socket to allow for reliable, continuous work without concern for the socket disconnecting from the extension as could happen with hand-tool type ball retained sockets.
- Durable black oxide finish
- Socket retention pin is TIG welded, providing full rotation power to the socket
- Sockets feature SUPERTORQUE lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener
- Drive end has a 7/32" cross hole & bevel for ease of use
- Up to 30 degree angle offset
- Flextensions are designed for use on hand and power tools (Impulse or Direct drive); NOT FOR IMPACT TOOL USE
- Maximum working torque values: 160 Ft. Lbs. /1920 In. Lbs. /217 Nm
- Other lengths and socket sizes available by special order
- Drive: 1/2 in.
- Shank Length: 4.09??/103.9MM
- Tension: Yes
- Socket Point: 6
- Socket: 10 mm
- Socket Length: 1.06"/26.9MM
- Socket Diameter: 0.90"/22.7MM
- Socket Nose Diameter: 0.63"/16.0MM
- Socket Hex Depth: 0.28"/7.1MM
- Country of Origin: USA